Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wanted LOOKS






Okay these are current house ware collections I am lusting after...one by one I am gonna have them! Yes, I am still trying to do that look folks. But you know what... its a good look...its classic, sensual, exotic and modern in some ways. That Bali daybed is total fantasy...and its under $1000! That is the most expensive look. The rest I can manage on my salary and budgets. Space-wise, I need a bigger space (like all New Yorkers) to really work everything out. But I am working on moving to a bigger space when my lease expires next July...wait and see really. Till then I gotta see what I can acquire in my current Wash Heights abode. But so far I am liking what I have purchased in the last few months. Mainly accessories from my current obsession: The Calypso Home store on Broome/Lafayette, its sample store down the block and its new warehouse outlet in L.I.C and lets not forget about Aero studios, also on the same block...both stores are kinda pricey, but you can catch a deal on the right day. Its all about being a "HUNTRESS" as my friend Shayne puts it...even at work at ABC Home...I am always hunting for a bargain with my discount! And lets not passover WEST ELM either, they will do the look...for less. You really just gotta look for the best quality and price. Its very addictive...I AM addicted I think. I mean I have been "nesting" at home for the past several years, going very domestic. But fear not I do troll around late in many of NYC's hotspots as well, not putting that apron on just yet! Ok, for those of you that can purchase and want any of things above, here is where to get it:
Oversized Morroccan tray and accessories avail at ABC, as well as the marble lotus flower plates in various sizes. Nickel-plated lanterns at Calypso Home or try Whole Food home department in L.E.S. Bali daybed online at Z Gallery, and Ikat pattern towels and wood carved side table at West Elm. Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to go see you at ABC! You know that I have the Morrocan look going for me and Hell ya I love discounts! :)

Anonymous said...

By the way, it was me Daniela, the only bloggless you know!