Saturday, August 2, 2008

W E L C O M E

Hey Guys...

Welcome to my blog. Yes, yet another damm blog! Well fuck it, and why not?! Since most of us have given up T.V hours for Internet ones, I say BLOG! Its BEEN all the craze...
First things first...My name is Shiraz Ansari and I am a fashion and lifestyle photographer here in New York City. Have a website (shirazansari.com), work with some major agencies in town, have been exhibited, and also have been published. My other love besides photography is interiors and currently have a "real" job at ABC Carpet & Home, one of the premier furnishing stores in the country, if not the world. Then my third love is this crazy city called Nueva York which never ceases to surprise and amaze. So folks, these 3 elements will be the focus of this blog. Got it? Okay so get ready for all the unedited gossip, scandals, pictures, videos, previews, models, scoops, deals, steals, and major looks of "My So Called Life..." Gawwd! Oh and by the way the name RAZ means "secret" in Urdu spoken in Pakistan, where I am originally from. SECRETS that need to be told! So you're gonna get COMPLETE COVERAGE!  Stay tuned people...lots to cover and hopefully inspire...

No comments: