Saturday, September 12, 2009

VERSUS

This cologne is so old-school. I was actually in school when I had this...all over me. Couple of months back, I thought I smelled this on someone passing me by on the streets in Soho, NYC. I was immediately taken back to the early '90s...The look of this is biker sexiness, bravado and just plain intoxicating (photographed by Bruce Weber). Since its been discontinued, I always look for it, on my shopping splurges at Loehmans, Daffys, Filienes, T.J Maxx, and Marshalls...because they all end up there. I mean I still see Azzaro, Colors, Bijan, Red, Grey Flannel and Obsession up in there. But yet no luck. I was hearing through someone that Donatella was bringing the Versus fashion line back...maybe this scent will re-emerge as well? Lets hope so, because that's all I can afford from the pricey label. Until then I will continue my search in markdown emporiums...or if anyone has Donatella's cell number, text me.

No comments: