Friday, March 27, 2009

LEGEND: PEDRO ALMODOVAR













PEDRO! What can I say about this man, other than he is a extraordinary movie maker. He his my favorite film director. He embodies everything I love...scandalous story lines, colorful and twisted characters and best of all the Spanish allure and drama we crave!  I have almost seen all of his films and never miss any opportunity to catch them on the big screen. It is nearly impossible to pick a favorite film as each one is so different yet have such distinct Almodovar trademarks. I adore his character development, lighting, dialogues, art direction, cast, editing, music, and scenery. Yes, his movies are PERFECTION!  He is currently on the cover of Hercules magazine which comes out of Barcelona....(looking quite handsome) A must have issue!  All I can say is GENIUS! Go see his movies boys and girls...you will know what I mean....TRUST!


No comments: